NW Series Linear Scale Features:
- PLC based control system with user friendly touchscreen
- Heavy gauge stainless steel with smooth welded seam construction for wash-down environments
- Strain gauge load cells with optional full load calibration weights for precise weight sensing and control.
- 24 product set-up memory
- Security access
- Pneumatically actuated buckets in a variety of sizes to maximize product flow and weighing accuracy
- Product feeding systems precisely configured to your specific product flow requirements
- All weigh head designs include a swing out frame construction for easy access to the weigh head assemblies.
- Discharges configured for single point or multiple point locations.
- Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 10-12 weighments per minute per lane
- +/- 2 grams on 10 lb (4.54 kg) sugar
- Bucket configurations:
- 150 cubic inch (2.46 l) weigh bucket working volume
- 850 cubic inch (13.93 l) weigh bucket working volume
- Heavy gauge stainless steel with smooth welded seams
- For weighments from 8 oz (226.80 grams) to 11 lbs (4.99 kg) per weigh head per lane
- Granulated chemicals
- Plastic pellets
- Powdered detergents
For more information, please submit a request and a .pdf brochure will be sent to the email address provided.